What is a precomputed server?
Precomputed servers are a stand-alone software. It can be used to create Excel spreadsheets and BEx workbooks created based on SAP BI data. The excel file can be delivered to the user through information broadcasting. Precalculation Server can be installed on Windows XP and Windows server 2003 machines.
How to start the precompute server?
2 – Steps to create a precompute server instance
- Windows > Start > Run.
- Type « msconfig » and hit enter.
- On the tab « Tools ».
- Select Change UAC Settings, and then.
- Click the Start button.
- Move the bar down to « Never notify me » and .
- Press the button to confirm.
- Now reboot the system.
How to check precomputed servers in sap BW?
Log in to the BW system on this computer and run the transaction RSPRECALCADMIN . Select Create Precomputed Server. Enter a description and ID.
Use precomputed servers
- Choose a broadcast setting to test the server.
- The precomputed server you selected is now entered under Precomputed Servers.
[Decaying Winter]Beginner’s Guide – Part 2
32 related questions found