Birthday on Facebook?
How to Find Birthdays on Facebook on Computer
- Visit facebook.com on your Mac or PC and log in to your account.
- Select Events in the left sidebar. Click on « Events ». Devin Delfino/Business Insider.
- Click Birthdays in the left sidebar.
Where do you see birthdays on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
1. Click « Events » on the left side of the home page. 2. In the upper right corner you will see « This Week’s Birthday ».
What happened to birthdays on Facebook?
Open the Facebook app and tap the menu tab in the upper right corner.Go to events and select calendar. Here you can view the birthdays of all your Facebook friends in chronological order.
Why can’t I see birthdays on Facebook 2020?
If you are still facing this issue, please try the following:- Click the arrow in the upper right corner to log out of Facebook, then click « Sign Out »; – make sure you are using the latest version of the app; … – log in to Facebook and try again.
How to Check Birthdays on Facebook App 2020?
How to find where your birthday is on the Facebook app:
- The only way to see a birthday on the app is to search for the person’s name and go to their profile.
- Once in their profile, click on their « About Info »
- If they allow their Facebook friends or the public to see their birthday, you should be able to see it.
How to check birthdays on the Facebook app [Android and iPhone]
29 related questions found
Has Facebook stopped showing birthdays?
The good news is Facebook hasn’t removed birthday notifications. They just removed the Newsfeed link to them.